Monday 4 February 2008

Asus Eee 4G Surf 7 inch Micro Laptop PC

Asus Eee 4G Surf 7" Micro Laptop PC (900 MHz Intel Celeron Processor, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB Hard Drive, Linux Preloaded) Pure White

Awesome little laptop.
I purchased the Asus Eee laptop from amazon about two weeks ago and have been using it on a daily basis. Now understand that I am not an expert in computers and have never used Linux before. After powering up this little thing, I was able to be on the web and use many of its programs in no time. I have played some of the games that are included and created documents with Open Office. I have both a PC and a Mac, and this is just as good in my opinion. It is very user friendly and very intuitive. I have not yet loaded Windows XP and am not sure if I ever will becasue it is such a great computer with what it has. I will be using the Eee mostly to go on the web and do email, as well as traveling with it since it such a small and light laptop. I have also downloaded some pictures and music and found that it was quite simple to do. The built-in camera is a great added feature too. The only thing that has taken a little getting used to is the key board since it is so small, but just after using it for a couple of days, it is now second nature for me...in fact I am typing on it from a Wifi hotspot in Miami Shores, Florida. I have also received lots of positive feedback from friends and total strangers alike. Everyone is amazed how well it works, and not to mention its size! Overall, I really think this is probably one of the best purchases I have made on Amazon. The price cannot be beat, the size and weight of the Eee is something to marvel at, and it actually works as well as advertised. This is a fun and great little machine! Asus hit a homerun with this one.
Discount Laptop

Ultra-compact notebook in pure white with full QWERTY keyboard and 7-inch display
Powered by 900 MHz Intel Mobile CPU and pre-installed Linux operating system (compatible with Windows XP)
Over 40 built-in applications for learn, work and play
4 GB solid-state flash memory drive; 512 MB RAM; 10/100 Fast Ethernet; 54g Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)
Connectivity: three USB 2.0; VGA output; microphone and headphone; Secure Digital card reader

Technorati tags: , , , , , .

No comments:

Post a Comment