Monday 28 January 2008

HP Pavilion DV6745US 15.4inch Entertainment Laptop

HP Pavilion DV6745US 15.4" Entertainment Laptop (AMD Turion 64 X 2 Dual Core TL-60 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB Hard Drive, Vista Premium)

One of the best laptops I've ever used!!
I recently purchased this laptop and it is everything I needed in a notebook. It comes accommodated with all the features I need, and the price I purchased it for was very modest. For me this computer was great for all my needs. Plus, it has best quality screen, and the webcam quality is phenomenal. It runs so smoothly and I would recommend this laptop to anyone in the market for one!!
HP Laptops

Excellent notebook!!!!
I just purchased this note book and love it. Between the 3gb of ram, GeForce 8400 256mb video card and 250 gb hard drive, who could ask for more. You have a high definition screen and a duo core intel processor. I've seen no laptop with this much hardware for such a low price.

I use this notebook at work and for a litte internet game play. With the GeForce 8400 256mb video card both run smooth as silk.

Whether you are looking for a gaming laptop or a strong personal/business laptop, this is the one for you.

Don't buy into the HP hype...Dell PCs are still better
Buy a Dell. Hp is good, but if you play 3D games, edit video/images, or run large programs, the Dell Inspiron is the way to go. I own the dv6707us and there are no problems, but there's not too much to boast about either. It's a plain pc with some asthetic features.

Don't get me wrong, I recommend this PC to simple internet and Email users, but if that is all you do, the dv6707us is too expensive.

Your best option is to configure your own PC based upon your personal needs. That way, you can guarantee yourself that you will not be disappointed. If you don't know what parts to include, ask someone who does. Also, it is a good idea to own a desktop computer and not just a laptop. Desktop PCs are easy to upgrade and are very reliable.

Technorati tags : .

No comments:

Post a Comment