Monday 21 July 2008

HP COMPAQ Presario V3000, V3100, V6000 Series Laptop Replacement AC Power Adapter


HP COMPAQ Presario V3000, V3100, V6000 Series Laptop Replacement AC Power Adapter
Tired of depending on battery power to enjoy your Laptop? Want to be prepared for your dead battery moments? Here's your solution: the ADVANCE-CONNECT HP Pavillion laptop adapter. This AC adapter is designed for Compaq and HP OmniBook, Pavilion, Presario series laptop and notebook computers: Presario V3000, V3100, V6000 Series

Generic replacement.

This unit was obtained to replace a genuine HP power adapter who fails after 3 months of use. I hope this one makes the job for a much, much more time than the original. One Technician explain me about this kind of damage, about use voltage outside USA. Maybe I can update this review in 6 months later. Today I work well with my laptop and it's charged battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment