Saturday 19 April 2008

Toshiba Satellite A205-S5812 15.4" Laptop

Toshiba Satellite A205-S5812 15.4" Laptop (Intel Pentium Dual Core T2330 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, Vista Premium)
Good laptop for the price
I bought this toshiba satellite a205-s5804 at bestbuy for $450 a couple of months ago. After making several research, this laptop seems to be the best for tis price. I upgraded the ram to 2 GB , I bought kingston 1gb kvr667d2s5/1g from Newegg for $18.99/each, I installed it with no problem. This is my second laptop after my IBM R40, i guess it makes sense to buy a new laptop than to repair the old one. So far, I have no problem. I disabled all the startup program except the sidebar, and my computer opens fast. The only problem I had was, I was not aware that you have to turn on the wireless internet connection by switching on a button that is on the front edge of the notebook, it lights up once you have it on. I have to use a cordless mouse because the tab on the mouse pad is not soft to touch and you will hear a loud tapping sound everytime you press on it. I have a black laptop, with a white keyboard. I never realize that it is easier to read the letters on the keyboard when it is white. Keyboard is soft to touch and wide enough for people with big fingers.The sound is good, after my experience with the IBM's lousy sound. I like the wheel on the front edge of the notebook to adjust the sound.
Toshiba Laptops

The stylish Satellite A205-S5812 Notebook PC is must have for everyday computing with a 15.4" diagonal widescreen. Intel mobile technology offers powerful processing capabilities along with large capacity hard drives and memory. Stay in touch with the built-in 802.11b/g wireless Wi-Fi. A robust, yet lightweight design starting at 6.0 pounds, this notebook is perfect for watching DVDs and since it comes with 2GB RAM you get the freedom to work with multi-window viewing of several applications at a time. With 160GB Hard Drive capacity, store music, photos, videos and office files. Use the ExpressCard slot and USB ports for your peripheral devices. If you're looking for inexpensive basic notebook to work with e-mailing, typing up reports, or just surfing the web this notebook is the right choice for you. 15.4 diagonal WXGA (1280 x 800) TruBrite TFT LCD display Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 with up to 358MB shared graphics memory DVD+-R/RW Super Multi Drive with Double Layer Realtek 802.11B/G Wireless 10/100 Ethernet 1 ExpressCard Slot (34/54 Slot) 2 USB 2.0, 1 Headphone out, 1 VGA, 1 RJ-11, 1 RJ-45 Approximate Unit Dimensions - 14.3 (W) x 10.5 (D) x 1.55 (H) Approximate Unit Weight - 6.0lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment