Sunday 13 April 2008

Sony VAIO VGN-NR240E/S 15.4" Laptop

Sony VAIO VGN-NR240E/S 15.4" Laptop (Intel Pentium Dual Core T2330 Processor, 1 GB RAM, 200 GB Hard Drive, Vista Premium)

sony
While I am satisfied with my lightweight, easy to tote along,Sony Vaio 15.4" laptop, I am very disapointed with the product delivery. The battery was not enclosed, nor was the mouse. Amazon gave me the number to reach Sony customer service and after 43 minutes of run around and being placed on hold several times, I gave up. I have been away from home since then and have not yet repeated my efforts. I ended up purchasing a battery locally in order to use the laptop on this trip. The missing mouse is not a problem as I have a blue tooth wireless mouse that I will be using instead. I expected more from Sony. Unless I get satisfaction soon this will be the last Sony product that I will purchase. (Forget the new HD large screen TV-if they won't take care of something this small, I won't consider a large purchase.
Sony Laptops

The 15.4" VAIO(R) NR notebook with XBRITE-ECO LCD technology exemplifies contemporary style in a mobile PC ideal for everyday productivity and entertainment. Boasting an aesthetic yet functional design, it will turn heads with its unpretentious charm. Enjoy superior performance with an available Intel Pentium Dual Core processor. Connect to wireless networks, such as your home network or public hotspots at cafés and airports, with wireless LAN technology. And build your own media library with the built-in CD/DVD burner. With its good looks and tools like these, the VAIO(R) NR is a great PC for all your day-to-day computing endeavors. 15.4 WXGA (1280 x 800) XBRITE-ECO Display Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 with up to 251MB Video Memory DVD+-R/RW Drive with Double Layer Atheros 802.11B/G Wireless 10/100 Ethernet Card Reader - Memory Stick, Secure Digital (SD) 1 ExpressCard Slot (34 Slot) 4 USB 2.0, 1 Headphone out; 1 Microphone-in, 1 VGA, 1 IEEE 1394, 1 RJ-11, 1 RJ-45 Approximate Unit Dimensions - 14.2 (W) x 10.6 (D) x 1.5 (H) Approximate Unit Weight - 6.2lbs

Tags : Sony Laptop , Laptop , Sony VAIO

1 comment:

  1. The function this laptop is backing up your MP3 collection or your most important documents.Belkin SVGA Monitor Extension Cable

    ReplyDelete