Friday 23 May 2008

Apple MacBook MB404LL/A

Apple MacBook MB404LL/A 13.3" Laptop (2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB Hard Drive) Black

Small and poweful
As this is my very first laptops, I have little to compare with. I have always been a Mac guy so I only know the
Mac operating system. The lapbook is small as I wanted and the operating system is fast and simple to use.
It is mac quality and the mouse pad is fairly easy to get use to. It really is a nice machine. I like the black
finish and the quality is above par. The new mag plug is a very good idea. As all new Macs, its easy to set up.
If you have more another Mac you can transfer most of your settings and passwords via firewire. As always with the Mac, it is simple.
Apple Laptops

very cool
this is very cool. But there is no microsoft office 2004 as it posted on the web site. You need to buy microsoft office 2008 separate.

Best Gift EVER
My MacBook is thee best thing that could ever happen to my business! Of course it's my personal computer as well...switching from a PC to a Mac is like going from High School to College! It makes using a computer fun!!!

People tried to talk me out of a laptop, but I have to say, having the convenience and flexability has helped me put together the tools I need to get my Art out there.

If you are considering purchasing this MacBook, you won't be sorry. Mac OS X Leopard & iLife features have so much to offer,I recommend watching the video before making your decision, you won't be able to order it fast enough!! OBTW...Amazon's price beats everyone else's (if you really want it fast...don't go with the super saver shipping...way too slow for me, wanted it ASAP!)

Tags : Cheap Apple Laptops , discount Apple Laptops , Buy Apple Laptops

No comments:

Post a Comment